Check out Teresa's podcast interviews below:
🎧39 min listen
How to communicate and influence in non-manipulative ways | Teresa Easler
🎧 30 min listen
How do you simplify a complex message and create meaningful connections with your audience?
🎧 1 hour and 15 min listen
Teresa Easler, Strategic Coach, Creating Your Future with Focus
🎧 59 min listen
The Truth About Living Life To The Fullest and Overcoming Obstacles with Sam Schmidt
🎧 44 min listen
The Truth About Being Financially Empowered and Making a Difference with Ellen Rogin
Meet the team
Communication Coach and Business Strategist. Founder and CEO of Connect To The Core Inc.
With over 35 years of experience coaching thousands of people, Teresa Easler is THE communication expert who provides the guidance, methodologies and tools you need to make a difference in your confidence and public speaking abilities.
Second Connect To The Core Coach in command, marketing strategist and business coach
She’s worked with entrepreneurs from many different industries and backgrounds and has helped people improve their communication skills alongside Teresa for over 15 years. Shannon helps people expand their business by facilitating the vision, mission, goals, and overall communication of their company. She also works closely with the Connect To The Core team – strategizing and putting plans in place that keep our company on top of it's game. She's best known for her sense of humor, enthusiasm, and the work she does to support our clients and our team to reach their highest potential.
WHAT TERESA CAN SHARE ON YOUR PODCAST
- What are the two most important elements to understand about good communication?
- Why is it so important to have strong communication skills?
- What are some ways people should never communicate & why?
- How does procrastination affect people’s communication?
- What advice would you give to people who have anxiety during conversations or presentations?
- How do you communicate from a place of authenticity in any situation?
- How should someone with good communication skills handle someone with poor communication skills?
- How do you connect with an audience to specifically drive results?
- What is the Presentation Rockstar Scorecard and how can you leverage those principles to become a more masterful public speaker & presenter?
- Other topics: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Company Messaging, Public Speaking, Personal Development, Mindfulness
Did you know that there are 9 common characteristics of highly effective public speakers? That means that any presentation you’ve ever witnessed that made you go, “Wow, I’d like to hear them speak again!” or “I want what they’re selling!” was born out of the highly coveted Presentation Rockstar Checklist and Scorecard, created by Teresa.
This Checklist and Scorecard breaks down the most important areas of your presentation skills, confidence and mindset and shows you where you're experiencing communication blocks. After completing it, you'll have some "Ah hah!" moments and discover which areas of your presentation skills could use some TLC. It also provides you with steps you can take right now to become a better presenter based on your final score.